RiNo Tour Includes
- a guided 1 mile stroll through the RiNo Art District, just north of downtown Denver
- visits to several microbreweries and a cidery in downtown Denver
- beer samples at each stop
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- stories behind the street art and murals prevalent in RiNo
- scandalous Denver history tidbits
- 12:15 – 2:30 PM*
Other days / times available on our LoDo Route
- $35 General Admission
- $40 General + Pint Glass
Advance Purchase Required
Gift certificates are now available!
*Tour time lengths can vary due to tour size and amount of activity at the breweries we visit. Please let you tour guide know if you have a strict timeline.
RiNo Tour Info
The Denver Microbrew Tour’s RiNo District route is a guided walking tour of Denver’s up and coming River North Art district and the exceptional breweries it has to offer. The RiNo district is located just a few blocks north of Coors Field, and is home to an incredible number of creative businesses, such as artists, authors, architects, coffee roasters, screen printers, home brew shops, furniture makers, chocolatiers, small breweries, wineries, distilleries, and many more. Though RiNo’s roots as a warehouse district still show through on the outside, RiNo houses some of the most unique businesses, restaurants, and breweries that Denver has to offer.
Join us as we taste the beers made here, explore the neighborhood, experience the local outdoor art and murals, and introduce you to the next hot part of Denver.
This route is perfect for those:
- looking to experience Denver’s newest and most unique breweries in Denver’s next hot neighborhood
- Comfortable in an “up-and-coming” area; that is, one in which brand new condos share blocks with worn-down warehouses and questionable / non-existent sidewalks
- Intrigued with learning more about the RiNo district’s street art / mural scene
- Open to potentially trying cider or other types of alcoholic beverages as well as beer
- Who are homebrewers or may be interested in becoming one soon
This route is NOT for those:
- Looking to see the standard downtown Denver sites (ie, 16th street Mall, Coors Field, LoDo, etc)
- Uncomfortable in an “up-and-coming” area; that is, one in which brand new condos share blocks with worn-down warehouses and questionable / non-existent sidewalks
- (If this sounds like you, you may be more interested in our LoDo route!)
Our RiNo Route Tours all start at Ratio Beerworks in the RiNo district.
2920 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205
There is plenty of free parking available in this area. The easiest place to park is just outside of Ratio, at 29th and Larimer streets in Denver.