RiNo Tour Includes
- a guided 1 mile stroll through the RiNo Art District, just north of downtown Denver
- visits to three microbreweries and a cidery
- samples at each stop
- interesting and interactive beverage trivia
- beer induced art critique
- scandalous Denver history tidbits
- 12:15 – 2:30 PM*
Other days / times available on our LoDo Route
- $35 General Admission
- $40 General + Pint Glass
Advance Purchase Required
Gift certificates are now available!
*Tour time lengths can vary due to tour size and amount of activity at the breweries we visit. Please let you tour guide know if you have a strict timeline.
RiNo Tour Info
Come separate yourself from the buzz of downtown and mill around amongst the craft culture of the River North Art District (RiNo). As an industrial hub in the Five Points area of Denver, RiNo was home to foundries, factories, pattern shops, and other businesses that drove economic success back at the turn of the century. However, as industry moved out of the city’s core in the late 80s and 90s the neighborhood infrastructure began to fail leaving RiNo vacant. Local artists seized this opportunity to populate the now very affordable part of town and create a fertile ground for arts, artists, and creatives. Step off the beaten path to drink beer in one of Denver’s hottest neighborhoods. During this tour we will guide you through brewing process, cider making, as well as discuss the amazing stories of the businesses on our route. Book now to secure your spot; if the tour is full please call us to see if we can add you in. Don’t miss Denver’s gateway to craft beer!
Join us as we taste the beers made here, explore the neighborhood, experience the local outdoor art and murals, and introduce you to the next hot part of Denver.
This route is perfect for those:
- looking to experience Denver’s newest and most unique breweries in Denver’s next hot neighborhood
- Comfortable in an “up-and-coming” area; that is, one in which brand new condos share blocks with worn-down warehouses and questionable / non-existent sidewalks
- Intrigued with learning more about the RiNo district’s street art / mural scene
- Open to potentially trying cider or other types of alcoholic beverages as well as beer
- Who are homebrewers or may be interested in becoming one soon
Our RiNo Route Tours all start at Ratio Beerworks in the RiNo district.
2920 Larimer St
Denver, CO 80205
There is plenty of free parking available in this area. The easiest place to park is just outside of Ratio, at 29th and Larimer streets in Denver.