DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 3:15 – 5:30 PM
- 12:00 – 2:15 PM
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
Advance Purchase Required
(Can’t see the “Book Now” Button Above? Buy Tickets Here.)
Gift certificates are now available!