DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
Extra Tours for Labor Day Weekend
We’ve added two extra tour for Labor Day weekend! In addition to our normal tours, we’ll also be offering tour starting at:
12:00 noon on Sunday, August 31, at Rock Bottom at 16th and Curtis
12:00 noon on Monday, September 1, at Rock Bottom at 16th and Curtis
Tickets are available through Brown Paper Tickets. Please call us at 303-578-9548 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We look forward to seeing you this weekend!
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 3:00 – 5:15 PM
- 12:00 – 2:15 PM
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
Gift certificates are now available!
Buy Gift Certificates here