DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
Hop-on-Hop-off Bus during
Great American Beer Festival Week
Denver Microbrew Tour is doing things a little bit differently for Great American Beer Festival this year. Instead of our normal tours, we will be offering a hop-on-hop-off bus to visit Denver’s local breweries on Friday, October 3, from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm.
Tickets are only $30 for the “all-you-can-ride” bus. Buy tickets here or see more about what’s included with the hop-on-hop-off bus here.
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 3:00 – 5:15 PM
- 12:00 – 2:15 PM
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
Gift certificates are now available!
Buy Gift Certificates here