DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
Extra tour for 4th of July
We’ve added an extra tour for this holiday weekend. In addition to our normal tours, we will also be offering:
Friday, July 4th, starting at 12:00 noon at Breckenridge Colorado Craft at 2220 Blake street
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 3:00 – 5:15 PM
- 12:00 – 2:15 PM
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
You can buy tickets for any of these tours through Brown Paper Tickets
If you have any questions regarding this tour, please call us at 303-578-9548. Thank you!
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
Gift certificates are now available!
Buy Gift Certificates here