Red, White & Brews!
There’s no better way to celebrate a long weekend than sipping craft beer in the sun, so we added an extra tour of LoDo this weekend. It starts at noon this Friday, at Breckenridge Colorado Craft, 2220 Blake Street, right by Coors Field. Tickets are going fast, so click that Book Now button soon!
DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
- 3:15 – 5:30 PM* – LoDo Route
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
*Tour time lengths can vary due to tour size and amount of activity at the breweries we visit. Please let you tour guide know if you have a strict timeline.
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
Advance Purchase Required
(Can’t see the “Book Now” Button Above? Buy Tickets Here.)
Gift certificates are now available!