DENVER MICROBREW TOUR
a guided walking tour of
downtown Denver and its breweries
No tours during
Great American Beer Festival Week
Due to the large crowds anticipated for Great American Beer Festival this year, we are not offering tours on October 3, 4, or 5. See you next week!
- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
- 3:00 – 5:15 PM
- 12:00 – 2:15 PM
- a guided 1.5 mile stroll through the Ballpark and LODO historic districts
- visits to several microbreweries and a tap room in downtown Denver, Colorado
- beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour
- interesting and interactive beer trivia
- scandalous Denver history tidbits and more!
The Denver Microbrew Tour is a guided walking tour through downtown Denver, Colorado’s historic LODO (lower downtown) and Ballpark Neighborhood districts. The tour includes beer samplings at several microbreweries and a local tap room, everything you could want to know about beer, a coupon for a pint of your favorite beer on the tour, and local Denver history.
- $29 General Admission
- $33 General + Pint Glass
Gift certificates are now available!
Buy Gift Certificates here