COVID-19 Safety Protocols
During the 2020 global pandemic, we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our tour guests, staff, and partners safe. We have resumed small group tours, and guests can expect the following adjustments to be made.
We have implemented the following safety protocols:
- Tours are capped at 7 guests, plus 1 tour guide, to adhere to Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment rules for restaurants and breweries.
- Guides must do a symptom check each day before the beginning of the tour, and positively check-in that they are symptom-free.
- Guides must wear a mask at all times to protect tour guests and themselves.
- Guides will sanitize hands before serving any glasses or providing any items to our guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the tour at all times.
- Any guests or staff experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to stay home.
All guests will be also be required to follow a few rules to keep everyone safe:
- Per Colorado State Mandate, face masks / coverings must be worn at all times, EXCEPT when seated at a table at one of our partner breweries / cideries.
- If you have (or have had) any symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours of a tour, you will NOT be permitted to join the tour, for the safety of other guests. If you have already purchased tickets, your tickets will be refunded in full.
- Though we will do our best to socially distance groups within each set of people signed up for the tour, we may not be able to socially distance everyone, at every time. By joining the tour, you will agree to the possible risks of being within close proximity to other participants (tours will be limited to 7 people + 1 tour guide, maximum).
- All guests will be asked to sign our new waiver.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our protocols? Please message us here,