COVID-19 Safety Protocols
During the 2020/2021 global pandemic, we are committed to doing everything we can to keep our tour guests, staff, and partners safe.
As of June 1, 2021, capacity limits and face covering mandates in the city of Denver have been lifted. As such, we will no longer require our guests or tour guides to wear face coverings during our tours.
We have implemented the following safety protocols:
- All of our tour guides have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Any guests or staff experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to stay home.
All guests will be also be required to follow a few rules to keep everyone safe:
- If you have (or have had) any symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours of a tour, you will NOT be permitted to join the tour, for the safety of other guests. If you have already purchased tickets, your tickets will be refunded in full.
- Though we will do our best to socially distance groups within each set of people signed up for the tour, we may not be able to socially distance everyone, at every time. By joining the tour, you will agree to the possible risks of being within close proximity to other participants.
- All guests will be asked to sign our new waiver.
Do you have any questions or concerns about our protocols? Please message us here.