Denver Brew Loop is Today
The first annual Denver Brew Loop is today! Here’s some final information for you. Please email email@example.com with any questions.[hr]
Denver Brew Loop
A hop-on-hop-off bus on Oct 3, 2014 (during GABF Week)
Denver Microbrew Tour is pleased to announce the Denver Brew Loop. This Hop-On-Hop-Off paid shuttle will service breweries and beer bars in downtown Denver from 12 noon to 8 pm on Friday, October 3 only, the second day of the Great American Beer Festival.
The cost is $30 for this all-day transportation pass, and includes unlimited rides on private luxury coaches throughout downtown Denver, a printed guide of the route and its breweries, free bottled water to keep riders hydrated, a swag-bag with items from featured bars and breweries, and a $25 coupon for a ride home, courtesy of Lyft (for new Lyft users).
- Unlimited rides throughout downtown Denver and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Physical map of the route and featured breweries.
- Swag from Denver Microbrew Tour and from the featured breweries / bars
- Free bottled water on the bus
- Discounts at local breweries
- $25 coupon for a free ride home from Lyft (for new Lyft users)
What you’ll have to buy on your own
- Alcohol and food. We’ll make sure you get there safely, so have fun!
How it works
- You show up anytime between 11:00am and 6:00pm at the 14th and Champa, near the Convention Center (910 14th Street, Denver, CO) to pick up your swag bag, map / brewery guidebook, and wristband
- You hop on the bus.
- You maybe (probably) give some high fives.
- You ride the bus to any of the stops along route. Route at can be seen at bit.ly/brewloop
- You hop off the bus.
- You walk to whatever brewery or tap house you’d like to drink some amazing beer at.
- You hop back on any of the buses with “Brew Loop” signage in the window.
- You repeat steps 3 through 8 as often as you’d like until the buses stop running at 8pm.
- You tell your friends how awesomely convenient the Brew Loop was!
- See breweries you otherwise would have missed
- Flat fee gives you transportation all around Denver on Friday Oct 3
- No worries about parking or even hailing a cab
- Discounts and Swag from featured breweries
Breweries on Route
Epic Brewing Company
Our Mutual Friend
River North Brewery
Wynkoop Brewing Company
Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
Falling Rock Tap House
Breckenridge Colorado Craft
Jagged Mountain Brewery
Beryl’s Beer Co
- $30 for sale through Brown Paper Tickets
More details to come, but feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-578-9548.[/two_third] [one_third_last]
- admission to a hop-on-hop-off bus route – move around easily, at your convenience
- map and Brewery Guide of the featured locations
- Swag bag
- simple transportation to Denver’s best breweries
- buses every 5-10 minutes, throughout the loop
- a great way to keep a group together while visiting many breweries
- Friday, October 3, 2014
- 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm
- Check in: 11:30 am – 6 pm
- $30 General Admission